Archive for hawksrealm Sports Talk Everybody posting deserves RESPECT
 


       hawksrealm Sports Talk Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
Hawk

Cowboys Vs. Titans




                                 Vs.





I know we are the underdogs in this game. But I think Romo can get it going this week.

Plus this defense is looking better

Speaking of defensive tackles for the Cowboys, keep an eye on how they line up against left guard Andy Levitre for the Titans. Levitre really struggled against the Chiefs and dealing with the power of Allen Bailey when he lined up on his nose. This also might be a good matchup to put Jeremy Mincey or Tyrone Crawford inside and have them straight power rush him to see if they can push the pocket on Jake Locker.
LoneStar

I know its not a must win game, but some how ii feel like it  cyclops_ani
Nightrider

Bad news, Romo has lost the last 4 games when he has thrown 3 ints in the previous game
Desperado

Hell yeah, Cowboys dominate and nobody shows up here, hell of a game
El Kabong

Great game by the Cowboys, its been a long time since we have dominated like that.

But I'm going to be the first to say, Romo just doesn't look right. I know everybody has to be seeing what I'm seeing.
Nightrider

El Kabong wrote:
Great game by the Cowboys, its been a long time since we have dominated like that.

But I'm going to be the first to say, Romo just doesn't look right. I know everybody has to be seeing what I'm seeing.


Yes you are right we all could see Tony's problems, but right now I'm just enjoying what happened yesterday.
BluenSilver4evr

I hope we can just win the games we are expected to win, like the Rams next week. If we do that we'll be back in the playoffs again
Hawk

BluenSilver4evr wrote:
I hope we can just win the games we are expected to win, like the Rams next week. If we do that we'll be back in the playoffs again


Its still going to count on if we can stay healthy. We will get other players back and have a good chance to make a run.
Hawk

I really expected after this win to see some of the other guys return to the board. Maybe if we can string some wins together they'll start showing up.

Rams front 7 will be a tough test for this new running game of ours.
El Kabong

Hawk wrote:
I really expected after this win to see some of the other guys return to the board. Maybe if we can string some wins together they'll start showing up.

Rams front 7 will be a tough test for this new running game of ours.


Ah so its quite around here nothing wrong with that geek
LoneStar

I love the sound of the crickets when I arrive clown

       hawksrealm Sports Talk Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
; ;HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHome